Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A message to a friend

We all need to escape. Whether its a hard days work. Household chores. Staying up with a crying child. A fight with family. A bad breakup. We all look for a way to escape the things in life that make it tedious or tiring. But no matter how good that escape is, life has a way to bring us back to reality. We are not in fact superheroes.

This is not a post about a fictional story about fictional people in a fictional world. This is a post about a real-life friend that I made in that fictional world. I heard my good friend has suffered a terrible loss and my heart goes out to her family.

And mostly to you my friend, I want you to know how much you are loved by your friends and how much we hurt for you. Our thoughts are with you during this trying time. We wish you a quick recovery for your body and hope time will ease the pain in your heart. We are here for you. If you have a need just ask. Until then, please get well, we hope to see you soon.

MM (and all your friends at CoH/V)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most Definately.

Anonymous said...

Always. Even if we dont play online, my thoughts always go out to friends I have met there.

I hope your doing well MM.
Your not forgotten.

-Tellania