Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thirteen facts about my new life

Here were the facts as I knew them.

1. On August 31 I woke up in an unmarked bunker in a costume I had never seen before.
2. I could not account for the three previous days.
3. I could not fly or use any of my powers.
4. My information was missing from the cities computer files.
5. I had been robbed of all the equipment and credentials I carried as a hero.
6. My home had been completely cleaned out with no sign of entry. (forced or welcomed)
7. An irradiated tumor that almost killed me as a child which also gave me heroic powers had miraculously moved to the opposite side of my brain. And I was still alive.
8. DNA samples of me and other heroes were stolen by Vahz operatives three months ago.
9. After many tests and interviews, it was determined that noone knew what had happened to me or my powers.
10. The city government, police and hero representatives were too busy to help.
11. I would have to go under the alias of Mental Maden2 and completely re-train from security level 1. (If I even had the potential to gain powers at all)
12. All my high leveled friends were preoccupied or unavailable.
13. I started having nightmares.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and the gang have not been forgotten. I had work issues, and was off playing Civ4 for a bit, but I will be returning soon... I will be back on starting this weekend. Onceti